Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Let's Make This Interactive!

My thought is, it's time to take the topics I have been discussing for myself and make them interactive for all of you. I am going to start asking all of you how you are feeling about these topics. Over the next several blogs I will be forming survey's and quizzes to see how you feel about the following topics:
1. Truly knowing yourself and what you want out            of life
2. How is work going
 > I am doing what I want to be doing
3. Can you kick back and PLAY?
           4. SLEEP/REST and making it a priority
           5. Having good time management skills in this crazy world we live in
           6. Good financial skills


First, I just may think of a few questions about how my educational background and personal
experiences can help each of you "shed light" on some of the daily things that maybe preventing you from living a happy, healthy, well balanced life!

Enjoy and at this point in the game I would love any feedback, ideas or things to experiment with! I would like you to be just as awesome as this elephant!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LEARNING HOW TO MAINTAIN A CAREER WITH A PHYSICAL DISABILITY

Cerebral palsy has helped determine the career path I have taken. With my role as a school based Occupational Therapist, I have challenges r...