Friday, June 17, 2016

Getting to Know Kim

So, here is another quiz!

With this quiz I really hope I am able to gain your trust. Maybe by reading my posts you will be able to think to yourself, "Hey, I can really relate to this." or "My friends should really try this idea or technique to make their lives easier." or "Now I understand people with mild physical disabilities better."

 I am committing to this blog for very personal reasons but on the flip side it is my belief that is what a career truly is!

To be interactive I will make this a True/False Quiz:

1. True/False: I really love helping others.
2. True/False: Observing people and society is something I find boring. I'm not a very observant person.
3. True/False: Trouble shooting a computer is more interesting than studying and following through with the effects rest, exercising and eating healthy can have on a body.
4. True/False: When I was first introduced to email I would spend hours writing to my closest friends about my day. It helped me process things.
5. True/False: I feel that yoga will prevent me from having to take prescription drugs and having future surgeries.
6. True/False: I feel that using appropriate time management skills will allow me to stay in my current job position.
7. True/False: My body works faster than my brain.
8. True/False: I made it through the OT program by going to Rics and The Dirty Dollar every Friday and Saturday, watching the Soparino's and maintaining a job at Celebration Cinema. I fit in homework when I had time. It's important to keep a balance.
9. True/False: Having extra things such as hobbies and a group of girlfriends are essential to maintaining a healthy balance. These things are just important to me as a stable job and obtaining a nuclear family.
10. True/False: I do not value receiving help from professionals (counselors or tutors). It's important to be strong and learn self awareness and conquer your weaknesses on your own.

I love it when you comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEARNING HOW TO MAINTAIN A CAREER WITH A PHYSICAL DISABILITY

Cerebral palsy has helped determine the career path I have taken. With my role as a school based Occupational Therapist, I have challenges r...