Saturday, January 6, 2018

Bike Rides


Ever since I was 9 years old, I have been writing about how much I enjoy bike riding. The majority of the time I do it to relax and sort my thoughts. I also like to bike ride to socialize and see new things. When the weather is warm enough it is a major part of my daily life and I miss it during the colder months. It is cheap, simple and good for my health. I can't wait to see where future bike rides take me. Some of my most memorable bike rides have been during the Ability Tour in Lansing and riding across the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco.

It took me a little bit longer than most kids, but despite "the big bad thing" I am able to enjoy this hobby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEARNING HOW TO MAINTAIN A CAREER WITH A PHYSICAL DISABILITY

Cerebral palsy has helped determine the career path I have taken. With my role as a school based Occupational Therapist, I have challenges r...