Friday, January 12, 2018

#14 Snow Days



My job is busy and hectic when I am there. I am there much less than I would be at any other setting where I could work as an Occupational Therapist or Rehabilitation Counselor.

This week was a 4 day week for me because of snow and ice today, along with a 30 degree temperature drop all within less than 12 hours.

Extra sleep, no rushing around in the morning in the cold, more time to complete physical exercises to maintain my health, organization around my house and a great show on Netflix to binge watch. It's actually a great way to be maintaining the symptoms of my disability.

It's almost as great as summer vacation! The surprise of a snow makes up for the cold winter weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEARNING HOW TO MAINTAIN A CAREER WITH A PHYSICAL DISABILITY

Cerebral palsy has helped determine the career path I have taken. With my role as a school based Occupational Therapist, I have challenges r...