Friday, January 5, 2018

#9 A Bright Future

I have been trying to realize that I have a bright future with great things ahead of me. I tend to write a lot to sort my thoughts. Last night I went to a vision board workshop to kick off the new year.

I found a lot of words that meant a lot to me such as "experience it all", "decisions", "summer  getaways", ect. I was attracted to pictures of beaches and found an entire article about the best beaches to go to meet men or to go to with your girlfriends. I have a few quotes in there about retirement/money because I do have a goal to stay secure and plan ahead for my future. My biggest pictures are of porches and people gathered around enjoying one another's company on a porch.

My biggest surprise was I put the word "power" on my board 3 or 4 times. Maybe 2018 will be the year of "Power" for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LEARNING HOW TO MAINTAIN A CAREER WITH A PHYSICAL DISABILITY

Cerebral palsy has helped determine the career path I have taken. With my role as a school based Occupational Therapist, I have challenges r...