Sunday, January 7, 2018

#11 My girls

Piper

Zoey
I try to spare everyone on social media by not posting daily pictures of my 2 cats. But they truly are a shinning light in my life. Sometimes, I feel like they adore me more than most people! Piper, needs to be next to me or in the same room I am in and Zoey is a very confident, independent but loving, friendly creature. They always greet me at the door when I get home, sleep with me on my bed at night and snuggle with me when I watch TV. Zoey even makes my mornings bright with greetings. Piper, however is not a morning cat and continues to sleep until I mention food.

My crazy cat lady tendencies may be coming out in my post, but my girls make me so happy!

My disability or "the big bad thing" doesn't matter because all pets are non-judgmental, they love each of us for who we are. Humans could learn a lot from their pets.

The proof is in the science:
http://mentalfloss.com/article/51154/10-scientific-benefits-being-cat-owner

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEARNING HOW TO MAINTAIN A CAREER WITH A PHYSICAL DISABILITY

Cerebral palsy has helped determine the career path I have taken. With my role as a school based Occupational Therapist, I have challenges r...