Wednesday, January 10, 2018

#13 The Beach.




Anywhere along Lake Michigan is "my beach" and my happy place. But I will not complain if I am at a beautiful beach somewhere else (and the weather is in my favor). Salt water is strange but I am not a huge swimmer anyways, so I will take it. Being on a beach with open water is soothing and calming - I can't help but be happy when I am there. I picture myself retiring to a beach town as they are my favorite places to visit when I vacation. In the meantime, I need to make as many visits to beaches as possible. The ones with bike paths are the best of course!

When I'm at the beach there is no need to take the bad stuff or the stuff that seems to be to hard with me.  I just show up and enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEARNING HOW TO MAINTAIN A CAREER WITH A PHYSICAL DISABILITY

Cerebral palsy has helped determine the career path I have taken. With my role as a school based Occupational Therapist, I have challenges r...