Saturday, November 11, 2017

Writing

I am grateful for my ability to collect my thoughts and write. I am thankful my mom and teachers pushed me to expand my ability to write when I was younger.

I feel like I am better at writing my thoughts than saying them out loud. For me writing is a way to speak my mind and organize thoughts and ideas I am having. Writing has kept me company when I have been lonely and cheered me up when I have been sad. It's given me courage to take action and is a reminder of the things that make me a unique individual.


Making writing a daily, essential part of my life has become a journey and has started making the impossible feel possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEARNING HOW TO MAINTAIN A CAREER WITH A PHYSICAL DISABILITY

Cerebral palsy has helped determine the career path I have taken. With my role as a school based Occupational Therapist, I have challenges r...