Monday, November 13, 2017

Opportunities.


I am grateful for the opportunities I have had and the opportunities that are yet to come. I have so many good memories and a rich past! Lately, I have been able to envision a bright future for myself as well.  I have seen and done things that I never imagined I would do.  I think of my education/career; the wide variety of friendships I have and the different people who have walked into my life; the journey of self discovery; the places I have traveled; and the places I have yet to see.

I am pretty good at keeping an open mind to try new and different things. Sometimes, I don't care if I see or do certain things ever again but at least I know I took a chance. The majority of the time I am glad I left an open mind for the opportunities that are given to me.

Opportunities exist to let everyone know the possibilities for growth and discovery are endless. The opportunities I have been given are apart of what has shaped my own unique journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEARNING HOW TO MAINTAIN A CAREER WITH A PHYSICAL DISABILITY

Cerebral palsy has helped determine the career path I have taken. With my role as a school based Occupational Therapist, I have challenges r...