Friday, November 24, 2017

Reasons to be Happy!














I am going to work on writing down my 100 happiest moments that I can recall. I don't know yet if I could reach 100 - but I am definitely going to try! Could you reach 100 (+) happy moments that you have reached thus far?

Today was a warm day for November and it was sunny. Usually it is so dark! I was driving west a little after 5pm and witnessed one of my favorite things - a beautiful sunset! They don't last long but at least sunsets are repeated over and over (no - no everyday in Michigan).
November in Michigan 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEARNING HOW TO MAINTAIN A CAREER WITH A PHYSICAL DISABILITY

Cerebral palsy has helped determine the career path I have taken. With my role as a school based Occupational Therapist, I have challenges r...