Tuesday, December 12, 2017

#4 Travel and Friendship

Seeing new and different things is really important to me because it allows me to expand my horizons and get away from my routine. 

I have also been very fortunate because travel has given me the opportunity to deepen the friendships I have.  At times I have been able to travel to visit old friends to a new area and learn about the area where that person is living or gain new acquaintances/friendships by meeting their circle of friends. I've been known to gather a group of women to take a trip somewhere new and different. Sometimes it takes effort, compromise and good communication to be roommates and travel together. But I've realized when this does work out, it's almost like I've created a friend for life! As I have been able to travel and gain a new perspective and world view with these cool friends, it is awesome to know we are creating memories that we can share together. 

I've been very blessed to become closer to many friends because of traveling.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEARNING HOW TO MAINTAIN A CAREER WITH A PHYSICAL DISABILITY

Cerebral palsy has helped determine the career path I have taken. With my role as a school based Occupational Therapist, I have challenges r...