Saturday, June 10, 2017

Visual Description of Siesta Hut



I think I have seen this video in the past but I loved it and wanted to share with everyone today. When I think of The Siesta Hut or the true foundation I want for my life, this description or analogy is what I am aiming for.

As I watched the video I realized there was a lot of reorganization and some thought to fit everything into the jar. So very true! Why we are creatures who are magnetized to negativity, fear, stress or mindless activities is a mystery to me. In life maybe I'll have days where the jar is full of sand or just sand and pebbles with hopefully one rock?!

I'm on a journey to select rocks that are important to me and along the way I keep shaking and rearranging the pebbles and sand.

I would love to hear how all of you are filling your jar!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LEARNING HOW TO MAINTAIN A CAREER WITH A PHYSICAL DISABILITY

Cerebral palsy has helped determine the career path I have taken. With my role as a school based Occupational Therapist, I have challenges r...