Monday, June 12, 2017

Continuing down the path



I am writing this post 10 minutes to 9pm, it's 85 degrees, it's still light out and the birds are still chirping. This is absolutely my favorite time of year!

I'm sitting outside on my back porch with my laptop and some quiet time. I have many thoughts and ideas I could write about however it all kind of feels "loose." I'm not really sure where I want this post to go! So, instead I decided to jump on google.

What does it take to become a leader? As I read I thought, rather than becoming a business owner, "What would it be like to be a leader in a general sense? Then...

I typed in.....How to become a writer?

What I've learned is.....I'm on the path to becoming very good at both of these things.

What I need is a plan to execute some of these ideas swarming through my mind.

This summer I am going to work on continuing to share my journey. This will be done by sharing the ideas with other professionals on an individual level and reaching out to professional organizations. I will also be organizing the ideas I do have for writing into a more specific schedule for my blog.

I'm working on becoming myself and not being shy or afraid to hide that which is a pretty awesome journey!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alex-pirouz/what-it-takes-to-be-a-gre_b_7523662.html

https://thewritelife.com/become-writer-second-career/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEARNING HOW TO MAINTAIN A CAREER WITH A PHYSICAL DISABILITY

Cerebral palsy has helped determine the career path I have taken. With my role as a school based Occupational Therapist, I have challenges r...