Tuesday, August 23, 2016

My First Blogs!

Quotes I saved and a
collection of things I wrote. 

The first sticker book I created
with my mom. 
I knew there was a reason why I am feeling committed to keeping up with this blog.  Maybe close to 20 binders and journals of my life for the first 23 years of my life.  Stickers, awards, cards, poems and essay's I wrote.  E-mails I wrote to girlfriends in college, a shoebox of notes folded all cool on notebook paper.  They take up room and smell funny but this is what Facebook and other forms of social media has replaced.  I think there is something emotional to touching it with your hands while creating it and then again looking at it and touching it again with your hands.  My Creative Memory Picture books are up stairs on a shelf.  I'm not sure where these boxes will end up.  But they are cherished!
Grandma's Cross Stitching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEARNING HOW TO MAINTAIN A CAREER WITH A PHYSICAL DISABILITY

Cerebral palsy has helped determine the career path I have taken. With my role as a school based Occupational Therapist, I have challenges r...