Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Sleeping Quiz



Hibernation Continues.  It's so dark. All. The. Time.

How healthy are you really?  I have done a play leisure/quiz and a time management quiz. Have you ever wondered if you are treating yourself right by getting appropriate amounts of sleep? Score yourself and I will be proud if you do well.

1. I go to bed at the same time every night.
a.  Always......I cancel plans and kick people out of my house if necessary
b. Most of the time.......occasionally there is a night where I stay up to watch a show or socialize
c. Some of the time...I really catch up on the weekends
d. Never.....sleep is for wimps

2. I wake up at the same time everyday
a. Yes, of course! Haven't you seen this is a habit of highly successful people
b. Unfortunately, most of the time....I have young kids, I sleep when I can
c. Some of the time...I really catch up on the weekends
d. Never...sleep is for wimps

3. When it comes to electronics.
a. Everything with screens and the majority of fake light is off at dusk
b. I watch some TV or check social media/email after dinner for less than 2 hours
c. I have a TV in my bedroom for favorite shows, this is how I relax. And my phone is an alarm clock, so it stays on in my bedroom all night,
d. I leave my phone on under my pillow, what if I miss something?

4. I require medications or other substances to get a good nights sleep.
a. No way!
b. Some of the time for chronic pain or stressful phases of life
c. Most of the time
d. Always. Laying down to sleep is stressful.

5. I am interrupted by kids, pets, partner, phone or chronic pain
a. Never
b. 1-2 nights a week
c. 3-4 nights a week
d. every night

6. On average I get about
a. 7-9 hours of sleep
b. 4-6 hours of sleep
c. it ranges; could be 9-12 hours on the weekends; 4-6 on week days
d. I'm lucky if I get 4-6 hours a night

7. I make attempts to get a restful night sleep in a comfortable area
a. I've never had to try...it comes naturally
b. It's good to put forth effort, it's part of being healthy
c. I try suggestions but things that are recommended don't seem to work
d. Sleep is for wimps.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEARNING HOW TO MAINTAIN A CAREER WITH A PHYSICAL DISABILITY

Cerebral palsy has helped determine the career path I have taken. With my role as a school based Occupational Therapist, I have challenges r...