Monday, June 28, 2021

Clouds

 The other day I wrote about the refreshing day of rain after experiencing some hot days that remained dry even though it's been pretty humid this month. After hours of rain, storms and pop up showers the past 3 days everyone in Michigan is so sick of summer showers. A couple of nights ago tornadoes swept through the area I live in.

After a sunny, hot, humid day more thunderstorms came through. For the most part, the storms and the rain needs to stop! The grass is green and there are issues with flooding for people across the state. But the clouds were really cool and fun to watch tonight. It was also about 8:30 or 9pm and still light enough to hangout outside (one of my favorite things about summer).

The clouds were amazing to look at and also gave me the reminder that most things are out of my control. It's also a reminder there is something majestic in the situations I experience, even if I am literally under a big black cloud. 






1 comment:

LEARNING HOW TO MAINTAIN A CAREER WITH A PHYSICAL DISABILITY

Cerebral palsy has helped determine the career path I have taken. With my role as a school based Occupational Therapist, I have challenges r...