Monday, September 18, 2017

Is My Mind and Body In Sync?

Tonight I was driving home from yoga class and the warm air and sunset were just beautiful. The drove on the back country roads and probably the yoga practice gave me the chance to really listen to my inner voice. I love it when this occurs!

I kept hearing I want more adventure.......but, I hold myself back with excuses. I am happiest when_________ .  I have outgrown ________________(multiple things).  And it's a blessing that I have outgrown these things because change will occur and growth will happen.


And the conclusion was sometimes my brain and soul move at double speed over my body.

It continues to be a journey to feed my brain and soul and nurture my body.  If I were to get them in sync it would feel magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEARNING HOW TO MAINTAIN A CAREER WITH A PHYSICAL DISABILITY

Cerebral palsy has helped determine the career path I have taken. With my role as a school based Occupational Therapist, I have challenges r...