Sunday, September 25, 2016

Combining My Good Ideas!

After messing around and realizing that I am no expert in blogging....I have decided to combine to really good ideas and topics together.  They would have been great as separate blogs....but I just don't understand the mechanics and behind the scenes work to successfully to that yet!  I tried starting something on Wordpress and there were spots for widgets everywhere and every picture I tried to post was a featured picture (I wanted lots of different pictures).  I have googled slightly and learned that blogger is the best and easiest for a hobby and not paying a monthly fee.  Wordpress lost me at having my readers read about how I should be adding widgets in 4 different places as a footer.  I was so confused and lost my patience.

But these 2 ideas have 1 thing in common, my understanding and perspective of OT thus far.  I realize I have a very long (hopefully interesting) career ahead of me.  Perhaps this career will include a class in blogging or hiring/working with a web designer.  And another plus...I know way more than I did a year ago!!  

Earlier this summer I thought of writing about yoga once a week (which is still a great idea)!  

My new thing will be writing about my perspective of OT in the school based setting.  Essentially, I will be writing lesson plans and explaining why I am doing certain things with the students I see each week.  I really hope this helps parents and teachers assist their kids with fine motor and sensory processing skills.    
My idea of an ideal office. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEARNING HOW TO MAINTAIN A CAREER WITH A PHYSICAL DISABILITY

Cerebral palsy has helped determine the career path I have taken. With my role as a school based Occupational Therapist, I have challenges r...