Sunday, January 31, 2016

The Siesta Hut - It's Here to Stay!

Well! I don't actually have a physical building or place where the Siesta Hut is located however the ideas and philosophy behind this idea are just not leaving my mind. Which is exciting and a little strange because I have absolutely no idea how to make this type of dream a reality. I guess it will be a series of trial and error, along with brainstorming and taking several different paths.

One thing that keeps entering my mind is the fact that someday I would like to earn money while I am taking care of myself and the extra physical needs I do have. Hopefully, along the way I can help and inspire other people along the way. So, I am not going to back down on expanding my knowledge/researching and discussing a few things:
                               1. Yoga
                               2. Relaxation Techniques
                               3. Time Management
                               4. Essential Oils from Young Living
                               5. Being financially aware and prepared to take tons of SIESTA's - someday!

We are all going to be apart of the working world for about 40-50 years throughout our life time. Sorry to depress you, but it's a reality not to ignore. I think it is important to make sure it is something we love to do! Have it be something that is close to our hearts and thoughts or something that we are passionate about. As I have gotten older I have realized a passion or drive can change and that is okay! Actually changes and twists/turns should be embraced and celebrated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEARNING HOW TO MAINTAIN A CAREER WITH A PHYSICAL DISABILITY

Cerebral palsy has helped determine the career path I have taken. With my role as a school based Occupational Therapist, I have challenges r...