Tuesday, January 22, 2019

CHANGE


Just like the concept of time, I'm not sure if the idea of change is something I cherish or loathe?

Just like the concept of time...with change I essentially have no choice.

Change always happens, whether I get anxious about it avoid it, or prepare for it! 

Sometimes it even sneaks up and surprises me!

When I was younger I always said I hated change.

As I get older I tend to crave it, even though I am very apprehensive to seek it out.

I'm always apprehensive but yet pleasantly surprised at the gifts change brings to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEARNING HOW TO MAINTAIN A CAREER WITH A PHYSICAL DISABILITY

Cerebral palsy has helped determine the career path I have taken. With my role as a school based Occupational Therapist, I have challenges r...