Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Gratitude Challenge

I am doing a 21 day gratitude challenge which will hopefully increase my blogging! Today I am using the alphabet to encourage the thoughts of what I am grateful for:

A: Artichokes - I don't know why I like them
B: Babies - I love having fun with and getting to know other people's babies
C: Chromebook at work - its much lighter weight than my laptop
D: Dad - he is the best
E: Epsom salts - have helped my aches and pains
F: Friends - life long friends, acquaintances and everyone in between
G: Grand Haven
H: Home - It is in fact becoming a Siesta Hut, so relaxing!
I: Iris - the flower that reminds me of my dad
J: Job - to enjoy my home, friends and travel
K: Kindness from others
L: Lake Michigan
M: Massages
N: Netflix
O: Organization - it does make my life easier
P: Piper - my quiet reserved cat also known as my shadow
Q: Quality time spent with people I love the most
R: Remembering good times from the past
S: Summer vacation
T: Travel
U: Ultra soft clothes to dress in
V: Vivid colors to decorate my house and to dress in
W: Writing - a way to make sense of life
X: X-ray's - so I can stay healthy
Y: Yoga - has made me physically healthier
Z: Zoey - my cat that has so much zest for life

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEARNING HOW TO MAINTAIN A CAREER WITH A PHYSICAL DISABILITY

Cerebral palsy has helped determine the career path I have taken. With my role as a school based Occupational Therapist, I have challenges r...