Friday, July 6, 2018

Turning the bad into the good!


I keep writing and saying........I get really, really excited about the simple things that many people take for granted. I have no doubt this is because I have extra hurdles and challenges due to CP.

I am not the only one who feels this way! Check out this little girl and her excitement for one of the millions of accomplishments she will have! Such a little star!  I hope she realizes the sky is the limit. One of her greatest gifts will be to spread her enthusiasm and happiness to others around her!

https://www.facebook.com/SharingIsCaringNewsner/videos/423716898135818/UzpfSTIxMTIwMjUyNToxMDEwMDk1MjYzNTQyNDg4Mw/


No comments:

Post a Comment

LEARNING HOW TO MAINTAIN A CAREER WITH A PHYSICAL DISABILITY

Cerebral palsy has helped determine the career path I have taken. With my role as a school based Occupational Therapist, I have challenges r...